We all share the same obsession about this superior MMORPG.
This game, although quite old, has got the newest engine, files, and therefore we can balance most of the aspects by the means of our deep knowledge, experience and proper mind-set.
We focus on and excel at the following areas:
PVP balance, Custom Quests, EXP Table and Drop Table,
undivided attention to players and their requests (player support).
Thus, with your input we hope to roll-out a successful project, which you can read about down below. Ideas of the project. One of the key ideas of this project is to restore and help Kal-Online community. We love this game so dearly that we are ready to sacrifice our free time for the sake of an idea which might not have any personal benefit for us. What we mean is that we are unlike the servers which stay open for a week just to gain money and thus suffocate our small community. Our project has a contrasting goal. Our mind-set is different. By saying a “long term project” we are sure that with your help we are capable of maintaining the community for way longer than money-oriented servers. We are not going to stop creating and working until we balance the game to perfection that we all dream of
- Daily Quests NPC added to temp-fort.
- 3 Daily Quests added for AldBeach.
- 3 Daily Quests added for Dungeon 2.
- 4 Daily Quests added for Deceased Ravine.
- Poision Cloud skill re-coded (deal damage from your total attack)
- Mysterious Arrow skill re-coded (deal damage from your total attack)
- Focus Shot bug with G59 less dmg fixed.
- Life Absorption damage rebalanced on PVP/PVE
- Life Absorption damage difference between grades reduced.
- Soul Destruction damage rebalanced on PVP/PVE.
- Powerful Widening Wound damage rebalanced on PVE.
- Refining Weapon additional grade added on Level 70.
- Shock Wave additional grade added on Level 70.
- Flamy Arrow additional grade added on Level 70.
- Chance Capture additional grade added on Level 70.
- Increasing Concentration additional grade added on Level 70.
- Powerful Widening Wound additional grade added on Level 70.
- Half Swing additional grade added on Level 70.
- Multiple mage skills were recoded to int base (PVP tests today)